Wednesday, June 20, 2007

thrasher

so i just needed to say a few things about my good friend ben, who passed away this last saturday. this is a place for information, and sharing things so here it goes:


I am proud to say that i idolized ben pritchard. I met him cause he started working at Start To Finish Bicycles where i was working, and he taught me soo much about life. I can't even begin to explain the impact he has had and will have on my life and my friends. He was my introduction to the "Kentfield Crew" who are some my best friends in this world. Ben was contagious, and was a great role model to have as a kid. Without him, I wouldnt be close to the person I am today.

I flew home yesterday from tour with Have Heart, Madball, Terror, & 100 Demons. I am currently hanging with friends and sharing memories of Ben and taking it easy. And looking thru old pics of road trips.

Ben, wherever you are, your friends miss you down here. Rest in peace.


love, chucky "bhk junior" henry.

No comments: